WHAT WE DO
Paladin has an encompassing approach to commissioning. We partner with the owner to define the commissioning scope and project goals; we work with the design team to see those goals incorporated into construction documents; and assist the construction team in building the facility to match the project goals.
Our work doesn’t stop at construction.
Paladin works with the owner to transition the building to operation and helps the owner maintain the building at peak performance. Each project differs in its requirements and our approach varies to fit the needs of the project.
The defining characteristics of Paladin’s services are:
- Well-defined owner’s project requirements crafted to meet specific process and
- Thorough design reviews performed by commissioning professionals
- Construction documents that clearly communicate the scope of commissioning
- Active participation in progress meetings
- Customized equipment installation checklists
- Comprehensive functional tests covering all modes of system operation and function
- Hands-on and relevant owner training
- Operation and maintenance documentation prepared to facilitate a smooth transition
- Responsive and proactive team participation that seeks to address commissioning findings before they become problems
When Paladin is a part of your project team, you will realize the full benefits of owner representation. We are the translators that help make sure your project’s outcome is consistent with your expectations, needs, and requirements. Each stage of our commissioning process is devised to bring you value in key areas: improved system function, improved operations and maintenance, and improved capital and maintenance costs. The very heart of “Building Systems that Work.” ™
Services available include:
- Commissioning for LEED
- Construction Phase Commissioning
- Design Phase Commissioning
- ENERGY STAR
- Existing Building Commissioning / Retro-Commissioning
- Ongoing Commissioning
- Process Commissioning
- Total Building Commissioning